CalTrans announced that it would be closing a number of sections of the I-210 and SR-134 freeways for two weekends in July to work on construction. The sections affected are:
- I-210 W from Lake Avenue to Mountain Street
- SR-134 E connection to I-210 W
- I-210 W Marengo Avenue and Mountain Street exit ramps
- I-210 W Walnut Street entry ramp
for the following dates and times:
- Friday, July 15 at 10 p.m. through Monday, July 18 at 5 a.m.
- Friday, July 29 at 10 p.m. through Monday, August 1 at 5 a.m.
Should motorists plan to travel in that direction, they should anticipate delays and plan accordingly during the closures.