City officials say they want to remind all Pasadena residents and businesses that City Hall and most City services will be closed on Thursday, November 28th and Friday, November 29th in observance of the Thanksgiving Day holiday. They say the Pasadena Fire and Police Departments will continue to be open for any emergency services.
Other Pasadena City Closures for the holiday are as follows:
- Pasadena Water and Power’s Customer Service Call Center will be closed both days for the holiday, but customers can still call regarding emergency and billing issues.
- Refuse and recycling collections for Thursday, Thanksgiving Day will be picked up on Friday, November 29nd.
- The City’s ARTS (Area Rapid Transit System) and Dial-A-Ride transportation programs won’t operate on Thursday, Nov. 28th, but will resume regular service on Friday, Nov. 29th.
- All branches of the Pasadena Public Library will close at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 27th and will be closed the following two days after the holiday.
- All Recreational and Community Centers will be closed, but the city’s parks will be open for picnics and play.