Published in the Pasadena Independent
Fun games include life-size Foosball, Euro-Bungee jumping, a Gaga court and inflatables for children of all ages.
- Pumpkin Patch for young children.
- Bingo Parlor returns with cash and high-end electronic game prizes.
- American, Mexican, Mediterranean and Italian food booth plus a Sweets Booth with homemade delicious sweet treats for the entire family.
- Haunted House (6:30 p.m. -10:00 p.m.) for those who dare.
- “Talent Show” (7:00 p.m. -10:00 p.m.) music, comedy and dance entertainment by students and faculty.
- Adults can visit the “Oasis” and enjoy margaritas, beer and wine and watch college football games shown on multiple screens.
Boutique 2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
An assortment of holiday gifts and decorations, topiaries, jewelry, handcrafted items including hand-made blankets are the perfect finds for the upcoming holiday season.
No cost for admission, scrip tickets are $1.00 and more to purchase food and play games and activities. Raffle tickets are $5.00 each or a book of five for $20.00. In addition, there will be a raffle with cash prizes ranging from $500.00 – $3,000.00.
Street parking is available as well as Pasadena City College parking lots on the corner of Hill and Green Street for $2.00
Funds raised from the annual Fall Festival supports St. Philip the Apostle School, a Catholic parish school, serving economically and ethnically diverse students in grades kindergarten through eighth. The school is supported by a Parent Teacher Organization, School Board of Trustees and parishioners of St. Philip the Apostle Church. St. Philip the Apostle School invites the community to enjoy a day of family fun!
Saturday, October 25
2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
St. Philip the Apostle School
161 South Hill Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91106
For more information on the Fall Festival call (626) 795-9691 or visit www.stphiliptheapostle.org
Source Beacon Media News